Read this article and discover some of the most spectacular and fascinating wedding places in one of the most popular cities in the world – London!
If you are looking for the best places to say “I Do” in London, look no further as you have come to the right place. London is one of the most popular and beautiful cities in the world, it is overflowing with art spaces, quirky theatres, and beautiful buildings. However, the volume of choice means picking a unique wedding venue can be quite a challenging task. But, you have nothing to worry about, as we are going to present you the best wedding venues in London:
- Dartmouth House – An amazing place located in Central London. This wedding venue offers a suitable place for the wedding ceremony, as well as, for the reception and it is available during the whole week. If you are looking for a place where you can organize an elegant wedding with majestic marble staircase, wrought iron tables, and fountains, Dartmouth House is without a doubt the perfect choice.
- The Roof Gardens – Right above Kensington High Street, this incredible wedding venue offers one and a half acres of gardens and exotic wildlife such as Flamingos and others. If you decide to book this place, your guests will enjoy a garden right in the city centre location. The venue accommodates from 50 to 500 people while the gardens are available for blessings only, as well as, for professional photographs.
- Strawberry Hill House – This is a gothic 18th-century building that has been restored. You can get married in a lavish gallery with golden canopy curtains, vaulted ceilings, and crimson walls. The guests can use other rooms and the lawns for making wonderful photographs.
- Horniman Museum and Gardens – This London wedding venue is ideal for a summer wedding. It comes with 3 unique rooms for the reception, as well as, for the ceremony. The Conservatory makes sure your special day will be bathed in sunshine with an amazing glass roof.
- The Gherkin – This iconic landmark will make your special day even more special. You can say your vows and swear on true love with an amazing 360-degree view of London. The wedding can take place on level 39 with a breathtaking view of the most beautiful city in the world – London. The venue accommodates from 140 to 260 guests.
Choose the perfect wedding venue in London and book now!
— Bird-Office-EN (@Bird_Office_EN) 3 de octubre de 2017